CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Reflect your own writing (5)

It's always been a problem for me, as far as writing, to keep clear from rigidity. I can have a fluid essay for the most part, but it's so hard for me to stay away from using actual text from the "prompt" to answer questions in my essay. I tend to use keywords straight from the prompt to prove my point in my writing, and as I write more and more essays, I learn that we're pretty much supposed to use our own words. I need help discovering what is acceptable in writing as far as straying away from rigidity.

Another MAJOR problem that I have getting off topic. So many ideas flow once I get started that it gets difficult to keep them in order. Even now, I'm attempting to answer only what we were assigned to answer, but there is just so much going on in this little brain of mine, I lose track of what i'm trying to say.

Mr. Hughes, you know what i'm talking about. As many times as we get off topic in our discussions in class. How can I keep my thoughts together without taking 15 minutes of brainstorming before I actually get my thoughts down in an orderly fashion?

=[

0 comments: