CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who is Aly? (1)

Al-y: n. 1.) Bunny 2.) Aly Kat 3.) Kat Von D 4. ) Heineken 5.)Snow Bunni

Name is Aly. I strive to be far from average. I'm 17 years young. I live everyday as if it's my last. I say things that most people wouldn't. I do things that most people wouldn't. The element of surprise is an essential in my life. I love the unexpected. I'm in love with my best friend, TAG [Garrett]. I'm in love with every single one of my friends. I have an odd obsession with zombies, vampires, and other common horror characters. Since the year 2004, I have been working on my own collection of body mods: tattoos and piercings. Lives lived in movies inspire me to live my own. I have seen a plethora of movies. Ask me if I've seen it, and 95% of the time I'll say yes. Drawing is my passion, yet time does not allow me to pursue it. Someday, I hope to begin an apprenticeship in tattoing while going to college for Criminalistics or Psychology. My heroes? My parents, my friends, but most of all, Jacob Nightmare and Cindy Henson.





0 comments: